Monday, September 1, 2008

Obsession for Amber

Facebook did something evil recently.

They added an application called "My Stable."

I always wanted a horse. Now I have two. I have a female mustang named Orange Tang and a female Arabian named Soul Train (aw, yeah).

I've had Orange Tang for a day or two longer than Soul Train, and she is at 100 percent for stamina and prowess. Now all I have to do is feed her and baby her and enter her into some events while keeping her stats up. The mustang is a Western events breed, so I'm not sure what that will entail -- cattle roping? I have no idea. But Orange Tang is more than up for the challenge, believe me.

Soul Train is going to win me some money in our virtual races later ... I'm not a betting woman, but I know my horse is the shit and will win once I get her up to speed, which will take a while. They come to you with 1/35 Stamina and Speed (or whatever the combination is for the breed; Arabians are a racing breed). Right now I've just gotten her over 10/35. It will take a couple of days to get her to Orange Tang's level, but she's been doing really well so far. I love both my horses.

When I get enough horseshoes to buy another horse (that will be tomorrow), I'm going to get a female Appaloosa (eventing) and name her Belle Starr. Then I'm going to get a male Lipizzaner for eventing, a male paint for Western and either a bay or a chestnut thoroughbred for racing, haven't decided yet.

And lest you think six horses will be too many for me to handle -- you clearly don't know me. I'm going to have the best horse stable on Facebook, mark my words.

No comments: