Friday, November 14, 2008

Road Trip!

I have to say, I'm pretty darn excited about our trip to Boston/NYC over New Year's.

But you know what I'm even more excited about? A secret road trip to Lambert's. Yes, Lambert's, home of the throwed rolls, in Springfield, MO.

Jessi, D and I made a pact to head to Lambert's at the earliest opportunity. It will take us about twelve-and-a-half hours to get there. We'll eat, stay the night in a hotel and then eat again the next day ... and drive back.

And trust me. It will be worth it. Lambert's rocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you eating at Lambert's twice? To beat the senior citizen Branson bus crowd, I'd suggest 3:00 in the afternoon.

Favorite part of Lambert's? Not the throwed rolls or the pass arounds. It's the fact that if you eat your entire meal, you can get another helping. So, if you eat your entire 16 oz. "Rooster Cut" chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes & gravy, and two sides you can get ANOTHER whole plate...no charge.