Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Against All Odds

Today is actually going (fairly) smoothly. We'll see how that continues. One more day, I keep telling myself. One more day. One more day before I can take a day off.

The up side is, when I get back to work after my time off, my job will seem like the easiest job ever. I suppose that's the end result when you morph using superpowers into three people instead of one.

We might go to Casa Bonita tonight! I shouldn't have to tell anyone how exciting that is.

There's this dude who parks his SUV and his motorcycle in the garage. I wonder a) why and b) whether he even considers that he's taking up two spaces -- obviously he's not being charged for two -- and how fair is that? Not very.

I bought some new tea yesterday. Traditional English Breakfast. Quite delicious, particularly with a splash of milk.

Back to the grind.

No comments: