Monday, July 6, 2009

Opportunity Knocks ...

I found another freelancing job -- actually, two. One of which is writing poems for greeting cards. (No joke. They pay $300 a pop for those babies! You lose the rights to them ... but ... for $300 for a silly poem, I can be persuaded to sign my rights over.)

As well as some more promising options, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I've learned that can lead to disappointment.

So, what have I been up to? Loving the life I'm living, mostly. Getting my house into shape. (It's so close to being "perfect" ... it will never stay that way, but I'm okay with that, as long as it's close most of the time.) Running a little bit. Cooking.

But it's time to get back into things, as it were. I can set aside a little time every day to work on freelance projects -- that will keep me above water for that much longer!

No comments: