Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Biggest Winner

Last night, Michelle won the Biggest Loser competition. I was so happy for her -- especially because I really, really, REALLY didn't want either Heba or Vicki to win. Those two connivers were so manipulative and almost had the final three down to what they wanted ... ha, ha, America decided, and Heba didn't get to be in the final three. Which was kinda funny, because last week I was on pins and needles ... I knew that we would get to vote the third contestant in because I'd been watching the commercials, and I was ready to flood NBC with votes for Michelle. But then it came down to Ed and Heba. Heba said, "Vote for me." Ed said, "Vote for Heba."

And you know who America decided to send into the final three, by a landslide decision of 85 percent? Ed.

I didn't even bother voting, because I was just happy Michelle got into the final three ... and I also thought that, as bitchy and rude as Heba was throughout the season, it might make her pretty sad if she realized that most of America hates her. So I didn't go down that road. But plenty of other people did!

And really, what I think did it for Michelle is her youth. Ed and Vicki didn't have a chance against her once she really started going. She looks hawt. I'm so happy for her!

And ... the new season starts January 6. This is just perfect as far as I'm concerned: I'm working for the next week (about), then I get time off for Christmas, then I'm going on vacation, and when I get back, a brand-new season will be all ready for me to watch. Thanks, NBC!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that bitch Vicki didn't win!!!! I hope she regains all her weight. Wait...does that make me a mean bitch too? I've been rooting for Michelle the whole time. Also, I wanted to flood the phone lines and vote for Ed too. I wish Amy would have won the $100,000 prize. She was SMOKIN'!