Friday, February 27, 2009

Busy, Busy Bee

My quest to expand my freelance publication base has hit a (minor?) setback. I won't be naming any names, but some assignments I've done for one employer have apparently been lacking in a certain je ne sais quoi (is that how you spell it?). So I'm on temporary hiatus until early next week, maybe. Which is kind of funny, because I'm not supposed to be writing anything for said publication until late next week.

It did make me a little sad, I'll admit. I felt as though I was being admonished, not necessarily harshly, but admonished nonetheless. Never a good feeling.

In the long run, though, I think it's a good thing. I was going to have to cut down on the amount of work I was submitting for this publication anyway in order to get my project done so I can freaking graduate in May and actually earn the degree I'm paying the government back for already.

So, that's my story. And I'm sticking to it.

No comments: