Saturday, February 7, 2009

Making the Best of a Bad Situation

There's been a cold going around, and I finally caught it. Boo!

But here is what I'm doing with my time: Chilling on the couch, updating my music library. I have literally enough music to listen to for 244 1/2 days straight and never hear the same song twice. And that's after I just went through and purged the albums that I never, ever listen to and probably never, ever will.

So now I'm coordinating the two music libraries in my separate laptops. This is pretty exciting, because the laptop that contains most of my music (the 244.5 days' worth) JUST got fixed; I haven't had access to the majority of my music library for months and months and months now. I was scared it might be gone forever, but it's all there and all good. Hells yeah.

No comments: