Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cat Litter Blues

I bought new cat litter the other day. Actually, it's billed as the World's Best Cat Litter (which is also the name of the cat litter). Here is what makes it the world's best:

* All natural.

* Virtually dust-free.

* Corn-based.

* Absorbs and contains odors like nobody's business.

* Flushable; safe for septic systems, even.

What's the problem, you ask?

One of my cats does not think it's the World's Best Cat Litter. She'd rather piss on piles of clothes on the floor, or what-have-you.

Guess at least this should cure our habit of leaving clothes on the floor for the time being! But I do hope she figures it out soon. I love this cat litter, as much as I've ever loved any cat litter. I will be sad if I have to switch brands because of her angst.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ambs,

Hope the litter ends up working out for you. If you have any questions about please let me know. If you end up liking it write to me at drewwbcl@gmail.com and we will provide you with your next bag free of charge.

Best,
-Drew