Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hobby Horse

If you could undertake any hobby in the world -- regardless of price or location or whatever else is keeping you from doing it anyway right now -- what would you choose?

Honestly? I think gardening is at the top of my list. (I can hear you laughing from here, Mrs. Walker! Cut it out!)

Followed by scuba diving, photography (which I kind of do now -- just not that well) and maybe even sewing. How cool would it be if I could make my own clothes? Pretty sweet.

Of course, my current hobbies of cooking, reading a shit-ton and writing a little bit are keeping me pretty fulfilled. But, man. If I only had a little bit of space for a garden ... fresh tomatoes ... corn ... green beans ... lettuce.

(And, no. I do not know the first thing about gardening -- but I'm willing to learn!)

No comments: