Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's About That Time ...

I feel like I don't really have much to write about these days. Between my job hunt and three different employers -- I'm a cocktail waitress/babysitter/freelance writer -- it's all about the jobby. Trying to find a better one, trying to cope with the ones I have.

I have a good feeling about some of the applications I've been putting in, mostly because I'm already working forty hours a week as a waitress. "Server," to be politically correct, but my place of work most definitely is not, so I see no reason why I should be! It figures, as soon as I find something to fill my time and that pays decently well, something else will come along that pays even better. I'm just glad that I've grown enough of a spine as far as my employers are concerned to do what's best for ME instead of what's best for THEM.

Sorry about the really boring post. Hopefully something fun will happen at work tonight. Or something not-so-fun. Something at least remotely bloggable, at any rate.

No comments: