Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spare Some Change?

Lately, I've been feeling like change is in the air. Not just in terms of my job situation -- although that certainly counts as a big change in my life -- but in terms of friendships especially with me. I just lost someone I consider a very good friend because I had some things to say about the guy she started dating that she didn't want to hear.

Alternatively, I just met a girl who is quickly becoming a very close friend.

It's funny: They say when the universe closes a door, it opens a window. (Actually, "they" say that God does that; I put the universe in there on my own time.) I kind of think that's true -- and I've kind of been seeing it in my everyday life.

Ooh, makes you wonder ... (singing Led Zeppelin as the curtain draws shut and the house lights come up after the screen fades to black ...)

No comments: