Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Delete! Delete!

Faithful readers may notice that my most recent post is missing.

This is because I don't want anyone (read: D) to get in trouble for, oh I don't know, telling someone who writes for a living about a salacious piece of corporate gossip.

Anyway ... I had one meeting today (for an artsy-entertaining online presence) and I have an interview on Friday (for a health and wellness publication).

And ... I'm all set to graduate in May!

And ... I remembered the hazard of having long, pretty nails today. I was reaching for something in my car, in the dark, and hit my long, pretty right thumbnail with a resounding "crack!"

Okay, it was more like a little "click." But. It still hurt. And now I have to nurse my thumbnail back to health ... or at least to a slightly longer length before I can cut it.

I guess it's better to maybe break your nail down to the quick than to bite it down to the quick.

No comments: