Thursday, January 8, 2009

Green Jasmine Mandarin Tea

... is really quite tasty.

I don't have a favorite type of tea. Green, white, black, oolong, whatever ... I love it all. Infusions, too. I couldn't even tell you whether I prefer infusions or teas. I love them all equally.

The only problem that I've found is, tea doesn't have the same snack-dunking capacity that coffee does. I would never dip a biscotti in my morning black tea. (Unless, possibly, it were strong English Breakfast tea with a splash of milk -- the only additive I ever have in any tea, and the only tea I drink with milk.)

This seems to be a major shortage in the industry. Someone should come up with tea snacks. I bet they have them already and I'm just clueless ... what exactly are crumpets, anyway? Those go with tea, I'm told.

No comments: