Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Easy Clean

I know. It's been far, far too long. I will blog incessantly till I'm caught up -- in between all the life stuff I got goin' on. Deal? Deal.

So, I just discovered the Easy Clean function on my blender...

1. WHY didn't someone tell me about this sooner?!

2. Why doesn't every blender have one?

I love it. It's the lowest setting, so once I make my morning breakfast smoothie (see previous blog for smoothie details if you are not familiar with why I would need to make a smoothie every morning for breakfast), I can just put some soap in the blender, add water, put it back on the stand, turn the dial to "Easy Clean" and hit On. And the blender cleans itself. All I have to do is rinse.

This is much more convenient than my previous method: Put soap in blender, fill up with hot water, let soak all day until dish-time comes along, then wash and dry with the regular dishes. I don't have a dishwasher, and my dish rack is kinda tiny; blenders take up a lot of space on those things.

I do, for the record, take apart and thoroughly clean my blender once a week. Just so you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe I was the one who showed you the "easy clean" setting while you protested.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your honeybakedambs.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com