Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bad Mood!

I was in a bad mood yesterday. I forgot my water bottle at home. I had to fix a bunch of convoluted sentences. There was the plane fiasco. I didn't think I was going to get my shift covered. And on. And on.

Then I got home and really didn't want to work out. But I did anyway. And I can't even tell you how much better I felt when I was done. It was awesome.

Then I ate some delicious dinner and went out to a really funny, fantastic production that I am in love with now.

I think I just have too much on my plate. I have things to do most evenings of the week, things to see, things to write about. But I need to start limiting myself. I don't have to watch all the screeners I'm sent. I don't have to read all the books. And I don't have to feel bad about limiting my time to stuff I want to do.

Wow.

No comments: