Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Actually, it's not all that lazy -- I'm getting a decent amount done -- but I'm also indulging in one of my favorite past-times, which is sure to make everyone laugh.

Here it is:

I like watching exercise DVDs.

Don't get me wrong; I also like doing the exercise DVDs. That's my fitness program, after all. But I like getting the chance to watch the videos at lesat one time all the way through before I actually am ready to do the video.

I just started using the Hip Hop Abs series a couple of weeks ago (visit beachbody to learn more about this) and so far I've only had to do two videos as part of the program. But this is the start of the third week, introducing two new videos. Plus I got the deluxe package, which includes six extra dance workouts and three advanced workouts. So what I've been doing today is watching a video, then doing 15 minutes' worth of cleaning/decluttering, then watching another video, then another 15 minutes. I've managed to get quite a bit done this way. The 15 minutes on and off is one of my favorite cleaning tricks.

No comments: