Friday, July 18, 2008

Diner Dash 2!

Oh, yes. There is a Diner Dash 2. I just discovered it last night -- and it is awesome.

Flo is still your character, and since her five restaurants have done so well, she's helping friends open theirs up. There are a lot more customer types -- along with the businesswoman, the senior and the college kids, there are also cell-phone yakkers, bookworms, families and joggers. The families and cell-phone yakkers make a lot of noise. Bookworms can't really tolerate noise, so you can't seat them next to cell-phone yakkers or families. Joggers wear headphones so you can put them anywhere (I use them as a buffer between bookworms and cell-phone yakkers). Families need a high chair as soon as they sit down or the baby will cry incessantly.

So far all the extras are the same -- drinks and snacks and a podium to talk to people waiting in line. It's not all that hard yet; I've been getting expert scores, but I'm only on the second restaurant. The graphics are pretty cool, too.

Although it is pathetic that my favorite game involves being a waitress. You'd think I'd have gotten enough of that in real life.

No comments: